F-18 pilot "was cognitively-impaired".
Grantland
2017-06-19 17:23:15 UTC
"I f***ed up" says the f-18 pilot who shot down the Syrian jet."

"I ran low on oxygen"

Grantland
2017-06-19 17:38:09 UTC
Post by Grantland
"I f***ed up" says the f-18 pilot who shot down the Syrian jet."
"I ran low on oxygen"
http://youtu.be/iybGpXj9FXQ
oooops - sorry, wrong vid.

There ya go.
Grantland
2017-06-19 17:44:17 UTC
Post by Grantland
Post by Grantland
"I f***ed up" says the f-18 pilot who shot down the Syrian jet."
"I ran low on oxygen"
http://youtu.be/iybGpXj9FXQ
oooops - sorry, wrong vid.
http://youtu.be/navychiefsayyorry
http://youtu.be/_5AUy9vTGpQ
There ya go.
FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLES! Are your knees hurting again, Uncle Sam? Fucking WORM!

Grantland
Dean Markley
2017-06-19 17:48:32 UTC
LOL, how can you see a video with your head so far up your ass?
Grantland
Fuck off, slave. Dirty slattern whore.
David E. Powell
He must be going for his instrument rating.
Grantland
2017-06-22 04:59:39 UTC
Post by David E. Powell
Post by Dean Markley
Post by Grantland
"I f***ed up" says the f-18 pilot who shot down the Syrian jet."
"I ran low on oxygen"
http://youtu.be/iybGpXj9FXQ
LOL, how can you see a video with your head so far up your ass?
He must be going for his instrument rating.
'We have no business being in Syria’ – fmr CIA officer

Dean Markley
He's going to need a really powerful radar to get through that dense head.
Grantland
2017-06-29 09:06:37 UTC
Post by Dean Markley
Post by David E. Powell
Post by Dean Markley
Post by Grantland
"I f***ed up" says the f-18 pilot who shot down the Syrian jet."
"I ran low on oxygen"
http://youtu.be/iybGpXj9FXQ
LOL, how can you see a video with your head so far up your ass?
He must be going for his instrument rating.
He's going to need a really powerful radar to get through that dense head.
"Go fuck yourself." "Go fuck yourself." "Go fuck yourself."

Grantland
2017-07-03 19:48:26 UTC
Post by Grantland
"I f***ed up" says the f-18 pilot who shot down the Syrian jet."
"I ran low on oxygen"
http://youtu.be/iybGpXj9FXQ
"I went bingo on green-ring" "I saw four of everything" "There was a green scaly hand under my bed waiting to gra

lol