C'mon Trump, ya coward, fire a missle into NK...I double dare you!
Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
2017-07-08 15:24:17 UTC
Anything to liven up the boring news channels here.
;-)
!Jones
2017-07-08 18:30:26 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

On Sat, 08 Jul 2017 08:24:17 -0700, in alt.war.vietnam "Dr. Vincent
Post by Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
Anything to liven up the boring news channels here.
;-)
*Do* be careful what you wish for, darling... he just might be stupid
enough to do it!

Jones
george152
2017-07-08 20:46:25 UTC
Post by Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
Anything to liven up the boring news channels here.
;-)
*Do* be careful what you wish for, darling... he just might be stupid
enough to do it!
His arse isn't on the line and coming as it does from its mummies
basement he thinks there are no repercussions

---
george152
2017-07-08 20:44:59 UTC
Post by Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
Anything to liven up the boring news channels here.
;-)
That, coming as it does from a coward of the first water, is scam bait

---
r***@gmail.com
2017-07-09 01:33:25 UTC
On Sat, 08 Jul 2017 08:24:17 -0700, "Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D."
Post by Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
Anything to liven up the boring news channels here.
;-)
The DPRK will prolly nuke Japan as well as the south.

redvet, "Sarg, I got a baad feeling about tonight"
dino
First time I've actually felt safer NOT being in the US.
Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
2017-07-15 22:04:19 UTC
Post by Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
Anything to liven up the boring news channels here.
;-)
The DPRK will prolly nuke Japan as well as the south.
redvet, "Sarg, I got a baad feeling about tonight"
All the big boys will jump in.
;-)
!Jones
2017-07-17 13:15:19 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes

Post by Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
Anything to liven up the boring news channels here.
;-)
The DPRK will prolly nuke Japan as well as the south.
redvet, "Sarg, I got a baad feeling about tonight"
All the big boys will jump in.
;-)
I don't *think* the Donald is quite that stupid; however, I'd not
taunt him. He might go over the edge and push the button.

Jones
dino
2017-07-19 18:14:04 UTC
Post by Dr. Vincent Quin, Ph.D.
Anything to liven up the boring news channels here.
;-)
The DPRK will prolly nuke Japan as well as the south.
redvet, "Sarg, I got a baad feeling about tonight"
All the big boys will jump in.
;-)
I don't *think* the Donald is quite that stupid; however, I'd not
taunt him. He might go over the edge and push the button.
Jones
He's not stupid; he's mentally ill and unpredictable. Actually, that may work
in our favor regarding North Korea.
george152
2017-07-19 20:12:48 UTC
Post by dino
He's not stupid; he's mentally ill and unpredictable. Actually, that may work
in our favor regarding North Korea.
How do you know that its not his fiendishly cunning scheme (watching
Blackadder) to act like that.
And isn't it about time to let him get on with being your President
instead of the endless nuttery we see.

---