HOTTER N' A FRESHLY FUCKED FOX
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-07-08 21:17:58 UTC
in a Forrest Gump fire.
Discuss...
%
2019-07-08 21:34:08 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
in a Forrest Gump fire.
Discuss...
sent to 9 groups and no one answered , lol
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-07-08 21:45:00 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
in a Forrest Gump fire.
Discuss...
sent to 9 groups and no one answered , lol
Assworm answered.
LOL
I WIN AGAIN! YAY!YAY!YAY!
%
no one with that name posted here , no one answered LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-07-10 11:47:27 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
in a Forrest Gump fire.
Discuss...
sent to 9 groups and no one answered , lol
Assworm answered.
LOL
I WIN AGAIN! YAY!YAY!YAY!
no one with that name posted here , no one answered LOL
His shrink says, "Assworm often claims to have accomplished great things, when, in fact, he is incapable of performing even the simplest of tasks."
LOL
%
2019-07-10 20:07:24 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
in a Forrest Gump fire.
Discuss...
sent to 9 groups and no one answered , lol
Assworm answered.
LOL
I WIN AGAIN! YAY!YAY!YAY!
no one with that name posted here , no one answered LOL
His shrink says, "Assworm often claims to have accomplished great
things, when, in fact, he is incapable of performing even the simplest
of tasks."
LOL
now go to alt.slack and see yourself calling me percent ,
which means you're not talking to me now
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Say what?
%
2019-07-10 21:40:09 UTC
Post by %
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
in a Forrest Gump fire.
Discuss...
sent to 9 groups and no one answered , lol
Assworm answered.
LOL
I WIN AGAIN! YAY!YAY!YAY!
no one with that name posted here , no one answered LOL
His shrink says, "Assworm often claims to have accomplished great
things, when, in fact, he is incapable of performing even the
simplest of tasks."
LOL
now go to alt.slack and see yourself calling me percent ,
which means you're not talking to me now
Say what?
shorty shorty no legs ,
shorty shorty no legs
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
STAY IN SCHOOL, KIDS!
%
he doesn't even deny his stumpiness
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Idiot!
d***@gmail.com
2019-07-14 03:28:51 UTC
Order Original pain medications, anxiety management medications and
injections, ED pills and Cough Syrups and many others at attractive prices.
email at:

EMAIL...greenishpharma95(AT)gmail.com
Call//Text:+1(929)900-5143 or Whatsapp
Website:www.greenishpharma(dot)com

SHIPPING:
Stealth Package
- Vacuum sealed thick plastic
- Return address.
- Express Delivery with tracking

Shipping time varies for each country.
But all deliveries are done within 1 to 3 business days.
Delivery guaranteed!!

Xanax 1 mg ( blue Ksalol)
Xanax 1 mg Upjohn footbals
Xanax 2 mg ( Pfizer LongBars)
Xanax Alprazolam 1mg Parke Davis
AYURVEDIC UREA GROW TALLER HERB, LIQUID AND POWDER.
Calypsol 500mg/10ml, Anesket 1000mg/10ml
Medical Marijuana
Oxycodone 30mg
Oxycontin 40mg
Roxicodone 30mg
Diazepam Valium 10mg
Subutex 8mg
Suboxone 8mg
Ritalin 40mg
Adderall 30mg
Mandrax (Quaalude) 300mg
Tramadol 100mg
Percocet 10mg
Oxynorm 20mg
Vicodin 500mg
Modafinil Nootropics
Ecstasy (Blue Androids)
Ketamine
MDMA
LSD
Fentalyn patches
Nembutal
Klonopin
Ativan
KCN
Seconal
Dilaudid
AMBIEN
Oxycontin
Percocet
Roxicodone
Valium
Adderall
Norco
Hydrocodone
suboxone
truvada 200 mg-300 mg
subutex
watson 540
WATSON 325 10MG
WATSON 853 10MG
Norco
Ambien
DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) 100 mg Capsules
METHADONE 10MG, 40MG WAFERS
ACTAVIS PROMETHAZINE
Quaaludes - Methaquallone pills
Growth Hormones
Anabolic Steroid
Amphetamine /apetamin syrup

Buy Mephedrone,methadone,dmt,meth,steroids,heroin,cocaine,lortabs, MDPV and other research chemicals Flephedrone

Here below is the list of oil we have ion stock to offer
( Shatter )
(wax )
( Hash )
( afghani oil )
(organic hemp o il =)
( BHO )
(Crumble )
Here below are the strains we have to offer
( Og kush )
( Sour diesel )
( white widow )
( super silver haze )
( jack herer )
( Alaskan thunder fuck )
( green crack = )
( Alien trainwreck )
( pineapple express )
( LSD )
( Afghani kush )
(G13 ) a
(Ak 47)
(Blueberry Kush )

Delivery & quality Guaranteed 100%.
Express Delivery Available with UPS,FedEx,EMS.
Tracking numbers available with references.
Shipping secure and discrete
Delivery time. -1 day within U.S.A 3 day out of U.S
Payment Method:By Western Union 0r Bitcoins for fast delivery.

♥♥♥AMAZING PHARMACEUTICAL STORE♥♥♥.♥♥contact:+1(929)900-5143