THERE'S AN OLD JOKE AROUND THESE PARTS CONCERNING THE VA HOSPITAL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-09-12 15:00:00 UTC
The joke is that if you are unlucky enough to get admitted, you will probably get discharged wearing a body bag.
Discuss...
Casa de Masa
2019-09-12 15:03:04 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
The joke is that if you are unlucky enough to get admitted, you will probably
get discharged wearing a body bag.
Discuss...
You wear a pink tutu, that's why
you were booted out as a private.

https://imgur.com/lrQvLto LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-09-13 04:39:35 UTC
p.s. Never had any real medical work done in one of these shit holes either.
Byker
Unless I'm going to die otherwise, I steer clear...
Jim Wilkins
Don't we all deserve Government-run healthcare?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Perhaps America can worry less about transgender bathrooms and fix its attention onto things that actually matter to real Americans.
fnot
Are you going to teach them ?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
You might seeing as yer a fudgepackin' homo.
Casa de Masa
2019-09-14 15:57:02 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
a fudgepackin' homo.