Iran Says Destroying Israel an “Achievable Goal”
2019-10-04 22:36:59 UTC
from
https://infostormer.com/iran-says-destroying-israel-an-
achievable-goal/

Scary.

"Iran Says Destroying Israel an “Achievable Goal”
By infostormer -September 30, 20192

Iran is saying that they have the ability to destroy Israel.

AFP:
The commander of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said Monday that destroying
arch-rival Israel has become an “achievable goal” thanks to his
country’s technological advances.

“This sinister regime must be wiped off the map and this is no longer… a
dream (but) it is an achievable goal,” Major General Hossein Salami
said, quoted by the Guards’ Sepah news site.

Four decades on from Iran’s Islamic revolution, “we have managed to
obtain the capacity to destroy the imposter Zionist regime”, he said.

Talk is cheap though.

So far the Iranians haven’t done a whole lot to bring down the Zionist
regime. But who knows, maybe they have some sort of secret plan to
destroy these evil Jews?

I guess we’ll find out if they actually have the capacity to bring down
Israel if a big war breaks out in the region between them and the Saudis.

All that aside, destroying Israel is a very noble goal and I am glad
that the Iranians are supportive of such an effort. They deserve credit
for having such a positive attitude regarding this situation."
a425couple
2019-10-04 22:41:53 UTC
Post by a425couple
from
https://infostormer.com/iran-says-destroying-israel-an-
achievable-goal/
Scary.
"Iran Says Destroying Israel an “Achievable Goal”
By infostormer -September 30, 20192
Iran is saying that they have the ability to destroy Israel.
There are a couple of other citations on it.

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2019/october/nothing-will-be-left-of-israel-iran-says-it-now-has-the-power-to-wipe-israel-off-the-map

'Nothing Will Be Left of Israel': Iran Says It Now Has the Power to Wipe
Israel 'Off the Map'
Byker
2019-10-06 00:31:13 UTC
Post by a425couple
There are a couple of other citations on it.
https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/israel/2019/october/nothing-will-be-left-of-israel-iran-says-it-now-has-the-power-to-wipe-israel-off-the-map
'Nothing Will Be Left of Israel': Iran Says It Now Has the Power to Wipe
Israel 'Off the Map'
Not if the U.S. can help it: