US military 'playing against pickup teams' while enemies 'training for the Super Bowl': Douglas MacGregor
Leroy N. Soetoro
2021-03-19 01:32:31 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-military-playing-pick-up-enemies-
super-bowl-macgregor

Retired Army Col. Douglas Macgregor joined "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Monday
to discuss whether the Pentagon is lowering military standards in the name
of diversity.

MACGREGOR: I think the last twenty years have had a profound, negative
impact on the American military, particularly combat forces that have had
to go through these long occupations, long deployments, without clear
missions and obtainable objectives. We have also fought a very weak enemy,
an enemy without air forces, air defenses, without armies, and people
reached erroneous conclusions about the nature of combat under those
circumstances. I think to some extent that is what is happening now. I
think these policies are detrimental in most cases, and probably divisive.

None of our potential opponents -- whether they are in the Middle East,
Northeast Asia, Eastern Europe, it doesn't make any difference -- none of
them would even think of adopting any of these positions and policies
under any circumstances. They are training for the Super Bowl. I think
that is important for us to understand. We have been fighting, or playing,
against pickup teams. We are not training, organizing, [a] fighting power
to deal with the Super Bowl. They are. I think we are in for a real
surprise. Many of the assumptions we are making about what will or won’t
work, they will be destroyed.

The Pentagon talks about China all the time because they link their
budgets and core structures to this enormous Chinese threat that they
hype. I think it’s overdone. It would make much more sense for us to talk
to the Chinese since we are the ones that sail carrier battle groups up
and down the strait of Taiwan. We are the ones challenging the Chinese in
the South China Sea. I think we might find the Chinese are willing to talk
to us and we can avoid collisions that way.

Until you fight a really capable enemy, you can make many assumptions
about the force that are erroneous. I think that is where we are. We
assume certain things will work because they worked in Iraq or
Afghanistan. They have no chance of working at all against the Chinese,
the Russians, the Turks, any number of people. We need to come to terms
with that and back away from some of the policies that I don't think have
been carefully considered in that context.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE FULL INTERVIEW
--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: ***@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.