MUCUS TRIES TALKING STUFF ABOUT "Vietnam War quotes"
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-10-14 18:33:30 UTC
The following is the URL to an online article entitled: "Vietnam War Quotes"
<then The Colonel drops the hammer, and all went quiet>
LOL

Dear Mucus:

Please try reading something else, something other than these boring Nam stories that simply bore us all to tears.
Do you have any Pattaya stories? I think we'd all like to hear some of those...
Casa de Masa
2019-10-15 18:06:36 UTC
Scatboi kiddie diddler fake vet Edmund J. Burke has brought this to us
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
The following is the URL to an online article entitled: "Vietnam War Quotes"
<then The Colonel drops the hammer, and all went quiet>
LOL
Please try reading something else, something other than these boring Nam
stories that simply bore us all to tears.
Do you have any Pattaya stories? I think we'd all like to hear some of those...
Tell everyone about your child molesting ways, Burke.

Explain this post from you, ya sick fuck:

https://tinyurl.com/yy5wk68t