GOOD MORNING DEAR MILITARY MEN
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-11-09 17:53:14 UTC
Saturday many of us have those "honeydew" lists going. Honey do this and honey do that.

Do you have any "honey do" lists going down today?
%
2019-11-09 17:55:23 UTC
yea now honey your ass so things slide in easier
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-09 17:58:51 UTC
Post by %
Saturday many of us have those "honeydew" lists going.  Honey do this
and honey do that.
Do you have any "honey do" lists going down today?
yea now honey your ass so things slide in easier
OMG! Colonel, did the Assworm just say he wants
to slide his dick up your honeyed asshole?

What a FAGGOT.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
%
2019-11-09 18:02:32 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by %
Saturday many of us have those "honeydew" lists going.  Honey do this
and honey do that.
Do you have any "honey do" lists going down today?
yea now honey your ass so things slide in easier
OMG! Colonel, did the Assworm just say he wants
to slide his dick up your honeyed asshole?
What a FAGGOT.
i kinew i could get you to twist my meanung ,
and it's good to see your killfile working ,
now shut up and freeze your ass off 48F , lol
Checkmate!
2019-11-09 20:10:53 UTC
Checkmate! In article <***@news.alt.net>, ***@gmail.com
says...
Post by %
Saturday many of us have those "honeydew" lists going.  Honey do this
and honey do that.
Do you have any "honey do" lists going down today?
yea now honey your ass so things slide in easier
It's a good thing we don't gay things up in here anymore.
--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

kensi." -Nadegda

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

BEST SONG(s) EVER MADE:

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-09 20:14:26 UTC
Post by Checkmate!
Post by %
yea now honey your ass so things slide in easier
It's a good thing we don't gay things up in here anymore.
PeeScent must be a Democrat because his method
is to criticize others for doing that which he, himself,
does.

Casa de Masa
2019-11-10 05:13:57 UTC
But you will tolerate child molesting from yer pal Kneel.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-11-10 16:03:37 UTC
My name is not Neal, but I like young gurlz.
%
2019-11-10 16:10:46 UTC
sure thing , neal
Casa de Masa
2019-11-10 19:29:23 UTC
Fecalpheliac pedo faggot scatboi g8dgc aka Copro Edmund J. Burke aka
Sir
Copro Gregory Hall, Esq aka Janiturd aka Neal Warren fake vet
Post by Casa de Masa
Post by Checkmate!
It's a good thing we don't gay things up in here anymore.
But you will tolerate child molesting from yer pal Kneel.
My name is Neal, and I like young gurlz.
You should be castrated, Neal.

https://tinyurl.com/y66zhl6r
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-10 22:26:30 UTC
Post by Casa de Masa
Post by Checkmate!
It's a good thing we don't gay things up in here anymore.
But you will tolerate child molesting from yer pal Kneel.
My name is Neal, and I like young gurlz.
You should be castrated, Neal.
https://tinyurl.com/y66zhl6r
My name is Neal and I like young boyz.

Casa de Masa
2019-11-16 16:00:59 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Casa de Masa
Fecalpheliac pedo faggot scatboi g8dgc aka Copro Edmund J. Burke aka
SirCopro Gregory Hall, Esq aka Janiturd aka Neal Warren fake vet whined like
Post by Casa de Masa
Post by Checkmate!
It's a good thing we don't gay things up in here anymore.
But you will tolerate child molesting from yer pal Kneel.
My name is Neal, and I like young gurlz.
You should be castrated, Neal.
https://tinyurl.com/yy5wk68t
https://tinyurl.com/y66zhl6r
https://tinyurl.com/yxz2c8o5
https://tinyurl.com/y3wt5sx4
My name is Neal and I like young boyz.
I'm sure you do, pedo.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-09 17:56:46 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Saturday many of us have those "honeydew" lists going. Honey do this and honey do that.
Do you have any "honey do" lists going down today?
My honey (Asian ladyboy) wants me to go down on
her large erect clitoris.

Casa de Masa
2019-11-10 04:58:14 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
My honey (Asian ladyboy) wants me to go down on
her large erect clitoris.
Stay away from the children please, Kneel, you pillow
biting queer.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Sounds hawt!
Casa de Masa
2019-11-10 19:23:54 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Saturday many of us have those "honeydew" lists going. Honey do this and
honey do that.
Do you have any "honey do" lists going down today?
My honey (Asian ladyboy) wants me to go down on
her large erect clitoris.
Sounds hawt!
Stop by Canon City, Colorado and ass fuck
Tony Eaks too, faggot.

Howdy Doody Beverly won't mind:

https://bayimg.com/hApflaafn LOL!
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-10 22:29:04 UTC
Post by Casa de Masa
Stop by Canon City, Colorado and ass fuck
Tony Eaks too, faggot.
https://bayimg.com/hApflaafn LOL!
You mammy gimme good Putita Jota.
LOL

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
<SMACKDOWN!>
NEMO
2019-11-09 20:33:42 UTC
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 09:53:14 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Is buying another watermelon on yer list, Midnight?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-11-11 17:06:27 UTC
Post by NEMO
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 09:53:14 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Saturday many of us have those "honeydew" lists going. Honey do this and honey do that.
Do you have any "honey do" lists going down today?
Is buying another watermelon on yer list, Midnight?
You mean the one's on sale at Food-4-Less? The place that ordered you off the property? That place?
LOL
%
2019-11-11 17:11:20 UTC
Post by NEMO
On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 09:53:14 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Saturday many of us have those "honeydew" lists going.  Honey do this
and honey do that.
Do you have any "honey do" lists going down today?
Is buying another watermelon on yer list, Midnight?
You mean the one's on sale at Food-4-Less?  The place that ordered you
off the property?  That place?
LOL
yea , the place where you work as a bag boy bagging groceries