Is USA still a democracy
ZOT
2020-10-07 08:12:31 UTC
Or shouldn't we observer to verify if election are well respecting the
rules?
Maybe, I Trumps is re-elected we need to apply sanctions, as for
Belarus, Ukraine, ..
Les politiciens sont imprévoyants, les électeurs sans mémoire.
Grantland

Grantland
2020-10-15 15:21:23 UTC
Post by Grantland
Post by ZOT
Or shouldn't we observer to verify if election are well respecting the
rules?
Maybe, I Trumps is re-elected we need to apply sanctions, as for
Belarus, Ukraine, ..
--
Les politiciens sont imprévoyants, les électeurs sans mémoire.
和楽器バンド / 砂漠の子守唄
http://youtu.be/2tvW0V2wHS4
KOREA

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-10-15 17:54:17 UTC
Post by ZOT
Or shouldn't we observer to verify if election are well respecting the
rules?
Maybe, I Trumps is re-elected we need to apply sanctions, as for
Belarus, Ukraine, ..
Try that again in Engrish, bonehead.