FROM THE DESK OF COLONEL EDMUND J. BURKE
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-11-07 18:02:51 UTC
Dear (new) recruits:

It has come to my attenshun that many of you newbies here on alt.baldspot are in need of some firm disciplinary action. Let it now be known that said disciplinary action shall and will be conducted from time to time, and as needs be, by my Iron Fist. First offense: a slap in the kisser. Second offense: latrine duty. Third offense: court martial.

Any questions?
Casa de Masa
2019-11-07 18:50:49 UTC
Fecalpheliac pedo faggot scatboi g8dgc aka Copro Edmund J. Burke aka
Sir
Copro Gregory Hall, Esq aka Janiturd aka Neal Warren fake vet
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It has come to my attenshun that many of you newbies here on alt.baldspot are
in need of some firm disciplinary action.
You should be castrated for this post alone, pedo.

https://tinyurl.com/y66zhl6r
NEMO
2019-11-08 12:32:08 UTC
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 10:02:51 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It has come to my attenshun that many of you newbies here on alt.baldspot are in need of some firm disciplinary action. Let it now be known that said disciplinary action shall and will be conducted from time to time, and as needs be, by my Iron Fist. First offense: a slap in the kisser. Second offense: latrine duty. Third offense: court martial.
Any questions?
Yes. HOW exactly do you plan to retrieve yer baby fist from yer
pre-op moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' anus, Midnight?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-11-08 17:08:14 UTC
Post by NEMO
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 10:02:51 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
It has come to my attenshun that many of you newbies here on alt.baldspot are in need of some firm disciplinary action. Let it now be known that said disciplinary action shall and will be conducted from time to time, and as needs be, by my Iron Fist. First offense: a slap in the kisser. Second offense: latrine duty. Third offense: court martial.
Any questions?
Yes. HOW exactly do you plan to retrieve yer baby fist from yer
pre-op moulie tranny 'Pleasance's' anus, Midnight?
Are you trying to seduce me, Miss Recktum. How else can we explain your filthy mouth?