Yo Stumpy! Check this Chinook out!
a425couple
2019-10-19 21:56:14 UTC
Yo Stumpy! Check this Chinook out!
Almost seems too good to be real, but it says
it's covered by Paypal (They guarantee if it's
misrepresented they will refund your money.)

😍😍Boeing CH-47 Chinook RC Helicopter✈✈You can use a radio transmitter
to control the aircraft.
👉👉https://bit.ly/2MJntE9

or
https://coolproduct.store/products/limited-edition-free-shippingboeing-ch-47-chinook-rc-helicopter?fbclid=IwAR0o1csdU9r-pJsNtJVMHV7hq1PZ7ghw6Uahr5JCL06HOM_-eJd686VEBOU

(Limited Edition Free Shipping)
Boeing CH-47 Chinook RC Helicopter
Regular price$284.23 Sale price$49.99
Color GREEN

LAST DAY PROMOTION !!
ONLY $49.99 !!Last 12 hours!After one day we will restore the original
price!
We sold 10,000 pcs in the past month.
Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment.
Delivery time>> Worldwide 7-12 days from the US
The Boeing CH-47 Chinook is an American twin-engine, tandem rotor
heavy-lift helicopter. Its primary roles are troop movement, artillery
placement and battlefield resupply. It has a wide loading ramp at the
rear of the fuselage and three external ventral cargo hooks. With a top
speed of 170 knots (196 mph, 315 km/h) the helicopter was faster than
contemporary 1960s utility helicopters and attack helicopters, and is
still one of the fastest helicopters in the US inventory. The CH-47 is
among the heaviest lifting Western helicopters. Its name is from the
Native American Chinook people.

Description
The fascinating appearance, the details are similar to real airplanes,
and the takeoff will give the engine a sound.

Remote control
You can use a radio transmitter to control the aircraft, which is
responsive and easy to control. The radio transmitter is powered by
charging, which has short charging time and convenient carrying.
3-legged Chinook ™
2019-10-19 22:11:41 UTC
[...]
ach-47 pre cobra
--
-- my apologies. my left hand is semi-paralyzed from a botched VA
surgery...my brain, because of VA prescribed medication
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-10-20 15:53:42 UTC
When I became a man, I put away my childish things in this life.
Then I went to Nam and kicked mucho fucking ass.