Happy Veteran's Day to everyone. & about caps
2019-11-12 00:50:23 UTC
Happy Veteran's Day to everyone.

I try to be happy when I can. And try to be pleasant.
I had a pretty good day. We went to a nice Veteran's
Day Ceremony at a local park. Nice, about 45 minutes long,
the speeches were real short, and the band with bagpipes
and drums was just fine.
Then we walked over to a nearby Olive Garden, and
they gave me a real good meal, for FREE.

We drove to a friends house for a short visit.
He is a veteran, dying of cancer, and feeling pain and
anxiety. His wife a few days ago said she and he were
open to trying CBD and THC and the doctors also thought
it would be fine to try. But I and my wife knew
that inertia, and fear, and doubts caused by old
tales would make them going out and trying to buy
unlikely. So we bought some CBD tincture, and gave it
to them to try. It seemed like to right thing to do.

Meanwhile,
I saw on a facebook group, some guy was unhappy because
someone he did not know, saw his Veteran's cap, and thanked
him for his service.
What?? Of all the things to make someone unhappy!!??

It is my opinion that there are a lot of people that want to be
pleasant and are willing to chat. But, it is always tough to
start a conversation with a total stranger. Various caps we can
wear (Vietnam, military, or other), can provide an ice breaker
and make it easy for people to start a conversation. Enjoy the
results and try not to show anger at anyone. Happy Veteran's Day
to everyone.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
What is it yer trying to say, private?
NEMO
2019-11-15 20:26:58 UTC
On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 21:06:29 -0800, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by a425couple
[...]
What is it YER trying to aks, Colon?