heavy and sluggish 2020 06
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-01 15:26:03 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/ydbw8sme> almasdarnews.com

New Egyptian Su-35 jets will have Russian super missile ..

Although this deal aroused great resentment on the American side, and
despite Washington's pressure on Cairo, Egypt was determined to possess
these fighters because it has a great deal of power that would
represent a strong leap for the Egyptian Air Force. / It is known that
these fighters are the most powerful interceptor fighter known to date,
and were specially designed to control the airspace and prevent other
fighters from being in the sky, but the distinctive feature of these
fighters is that they possess a super missile that has no counterpart
yet. ..

Read more <http://tinyurl.com/ydbw8sme>

Read also <https://sptnkne.ws/C7KK>
<http://tinyurl.com/y5f2vcr5>
Pence: 'We will not stand idly by' as Turkey purchases S-400
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-02 21:35:03 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/ya89jsbb> moonofalabama.org

It is now all about Trump as "commander in chief" who brings "law
and order" for "god and country". If that requires to violently
clear a park of peaceful protesters or to teargas a priest in front
of his church - all so Trump can stage a photo op where he upholds
a bible - so be it. ..

Washington DC has seen a bizarre "show of force" with helicopters
hovering much lower than allowed over crowds of peaceful people. ..
Last night a large number of military transport planes carrying
troops .. arrived at Andrews Airbase near Washington DC. These
units lost the wars in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia.
They probably think it is easier to win a war in the midwest than
in the Middle East .. And a war on the press. In the past four days
there were more than 125 incidents in which police attacked
journalists. ..
<http://tinyurl.com/hjhkafh>
Why America Loses Wars
George
2020-06-02 22:03:44 UTC
On Wed, 3 Jun 2020 00:35:03 +0300
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Washington DC has seen a bizarre "show of force" with helicopters
hovering much lower than allowed over crowds of peaceful people. ..
You really dont know squat do you.
And obviously never seen your own militaries use of helicopters over
crowds...
And 'peaceful people' dont vandalise
ZZyXX
2020-06-03 00:38:05 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/ya89jsbb> moonofalabama.org
It is now all about Trump as "commander in chief" who brings "law and
order" for "god and country". If that requires to violently clear a park
of peaceful protesters or to teargas a priest in front of his church -
all so Trump can stage a photo op where he upholds a bible - so be it. ..
Washington DC has seen a bizarre "show of force" with helicopters
hovering much lower than allowed over crowds of peaceful people. ..
Last night a large number of military transport planes carrying troops
.. arrived at Andrews Airbase near Washington DC. These units lost the
wars in Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq and Somalia. They probably think it
is easier to win a war in the midwest than in the Middle East .. And a
war on the press. In the past four days there were more than 125
incidents in which police attacked journalists. ..
I must have missed the victory parade for the troops coming back from
Afghanistan
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/hjhkafh>
Why America Loses Wars
jtmpreno
2020-06-04 04:33:35 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
Has Trump staged a photo-op with him on a tank yet?

How long before he starts wearing his Commander-in-Chief uniform in
public? You know, the one with all the medals.
BiologyMajor
2020-06-02 23:57:19 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Egyptian Su-35
24...4th generation fighters, the first jet
being delivered by the end of the year, wow.

The US is building 10...5th generation
fighters per month.

And this super missile is designed for ground
targets, or should I say, to bomb their own people
when the revolution against el-sisi eventually comes.

Remember what happened to Khadafi? I think it was
a stop sign pole that ended up where the sun
don't shine.

A similar fate awaits el-sisi.
Rowlf
Russian Su-57s are 5th generation in name only
George
2020-06-03 00:27:48 UTC
On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 19:18:42 -0500
Post by Rowlf
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Egyptian Su-35
24...4th generation fighters, the first jet being delivered by the
end of the year, wow.
The US is building 10...5th generation fighters per month.
Russian Su-57s are 5th generation in name only
Isn't 5th generation all old fogies
BiologyMajor
2020-06-03 21:46:30 UTC
Post by Rowlf
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Egyptian Su-35
24...4th generation fighters, the first jet being delivered by the end of
the year, wow.
The US is building 10...5th generation fighters per month.
Russian Su-57s are 5th generation in name only
Putin builds a half dozen of 'whatever' jets or missiles etc
that barely work and then claims he's scaring those
Americans to death with all his fancy new uber weapons.

Putin's military reminds me of an old west town where
every building has a massive fake front with just
a tiny store behind it.

All show and no go.
Jim Wilkins
2020-06-03 22:18:09 UTC

==================================

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village
BiologyMajor
2020-06-03 22:39:08 UTC
Post by BiologyMajor
Putin builds a half dozen of 'whatever' jets or missiles etc
that barely work and then claims he's scaring those
Americans to death with all his fancy new uber weapons.
Putin's military reminds me of an old west town where
every building has a massive fake front with just
a tiny store behind it.
All show and no go.
==================================
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village
Never heard that expression before, not surprised
the Russians invented it.
Jim Wilkins
2020-06-03 23:04:49 UTC
Post by BiologyMajor
Putin builds a half dozen of 'whatever' jets or missiles etc
that barely work and then claims he's scaring those
Americans to death with all his fancy new uber weapons.
Putin's military reminds me of an old west town where
every building has a massive fake front with just
a tiny store behind it.
All show and no go.
==================================
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village
Never heard that expression before, not surprised
the Russians invented it.

One of the Cold War defectors (Belenko?) at first thought that all the fully
stocked grocery stores he was shown around Washington were a ruse for his
benefit, because he knew his government did that for important visitors.
Byker
2020-06-04 00:07:03 UTC
Post by Jim Wilkins
One of the Cold War defectors (Belenko?) at first thought that all the
fully stocked grocery stores he was shown around Washington were a ruse
for his benefit, because he knew his government did that for important
visitors.
He also asked to be taken to the crummy parts of town as he had been shown
in propaganda films. He got his wish...
Jim Wilkins
2020-06-04 12:12:21 UTC
Post by Jim Wilkins
One of the Cold War defectors (Belenko?) at first thought that all the
fully stocked grocery stores he was shown around Washington were a ruse
for his benefit, because he knew his government did that for important
visitors.
He also asked to be taken to the crummy parts of town as he had been shown
in propaganda films. He got his wish...

That's because the propaganda films of US slums had shown them packed with
more cars than well-off Russians owned. Poverty is relative, we live more
comfortably than ancient kings.

My own grandparents lived on a rural farm without electricity or running
water so I know what it's like. I've had the chores of chopping firewood and
carrying a boiling teapot out to the water pump at dawn to unfreeze it, and
I can skin and butcher an animal and tan the hide. As a kid it was a fun
adventure but it made me appreciate modern conveniences. I still heat with
wood and dry laundry on a clothesline. Ask a climate change activist if they
do.

Chickens really do run around aimlessly after their heads have been cut off.
https://modernfarmer.com/2014/08/heres-chicken-can-live-without-head/
https://thecta.org/quiver/media/Tanning-Hides.pdf
Byker
2020-06-04 20:34:53 UTC
Post by Jim Wilkins
Chickens really do run around aimlessly after their heads have been cut off.
https://modernfarmer.com/2014/08/heres-chicken-can-live-without-head/
https://thecta.org/quiver/media/Tanning-Hides.pdf
I first saw that pic in an old Life magazine back when I was 14. Years later
someone wrote to Anne Landers or Dear Abby asking about it, and she replied
that she'd never heard of anything so preposterous. Imagine my vindication
when it turned up on Google Images:
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-34198390
BiologyMajor
2020-06-04 22:53:42 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Jim Wilkins
[...]
When I was a kid growing up in Michigan a friend of mine
lived in a house with a dirt floor. I couldn't believe it.
The entire house was heated by a large wood stove smack
in the middle of the main room.
Jim Wilkins
2020-06-05 11:19:09 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Jim Wilkins
[...]

That's better than the hex tent the Army gave us for a two week exercise on
a snow covered mountaintop in winter. For young men it wasn't so bad, better
than how I lived when hiking in the mountains or camping on a motorcycle
trip. Now I understand why some veterans choose to be homeless, they've
learned how.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_stove
I've seen similar massive masonry stoves in Germany. My basement wood stove
is cast iron and doesn't hold heat as long, so I instrumented it with
thermocouples leading to readouts above the computer monitors upstairs, to
watch the temperature of food cooking on it.
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-04 00:00:22 UTC
Post by BiologyMajor
Post by Jim Wilkins
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potemkin_village
Never heard that expression before, not surprised
the Russians invented it.
In the 18th century, Russian Empire managed to conquer the
Black Sea's northern littorals and Crimea (khanate affiliated
with the Ottomans), which made the Euros extremely jealous.

The wild nomadic steppes were then populated with agricultural
settlers, and Mr. Potyomkin (not Potemkin) was in charge of a
government effort of domestication of the area.

Some years lated, empress Kate-2 held a journey through the
novel areas, and there were not only freshly built facilities
but also festive decorations for meeting the empress. It's
pretty silly to believe that Mr. Potyomkin might cheat Kate-2
with such a primitive camouflage. He was her regular fucker at
the time, and there was an informal and intimate relationship
between them.

The fake villages myth first appeared in German pulp dicktion,
and later it was repeated/retold in various European anecdotal
scribbles. One can find historical works that trace such
publications in detail. Any Russian success has always been a
pain for the Euroscum.

So it's 'western' wishful thinking, backed by your jealousy.
Jim Wilkins
2020-06-05 23:33:02 UTC
...Mr. Potyomkin (not Potemkin) ...
==================================

English lacks an Umlaut to show the difference so it was an easy mistake.

British English acquired many variant foreign names from French, like
Moscou, Cologne and the cities of Italy, and we Americans don't usually
dispute them even when we know better.
BiologyMajor
2020-06-06 17:09:06 UTC
Post by Jim Wilkins
...Mr. Potyomkin (not Potemkin) ...
==================================
English lacks an Umlaut to show the difference so it was an easy mistake.
British English acquired many variant foreign names from French, like
Moscou, Cologne and the cities of Italy, and we Americans don't usually
dispute them even when we know better.
The only Russian I know is maskarovka, or everything is a lie.
A true Russian specialty.
Jim Wilkins
2020-06-06 19:06:29 UTC
Post by Jim Wilkins
...Mr. Potyomkin (not Potemkin) ...
==================================
English lacks an Umlaut to show the difference so it was an easy mistake.
British English acquired many variant foreign names from French, like
Moscou, Cologne and the cities of Italy, and we Americans don't usually
dispute them even when we know better.
The only Russian I know is maskarovka, or everything is a lie.
A true Russian specialty.
Another is overcompensating for their sense of inferiority to Europe. This
needless military buildup is childish bullying.
Byker
2020-06-06 19:19:16 UTC
Russland has had an inferiority complex since the days of Rurik...
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-06 19:46:32 UTC
Post by Jim Wilkins
"BiologyMajor" wrote in message
The only Russian I know is maskarovka, or everything is a lie.
A true Russian specialty.
Another is overcompensating for their sense of inferiority to Europe. This
needless military buildup is childish bullying.
The US stands in its own shit up to its neck.

Your labored wanking on Russia won't help.
Jim Wilkins

And the kindergarten response confirms my point.
George
2020-06-06 20:17:25 UTC
On Sat, 6 Jun 2020 22:46:32 +0300
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by Jim Wilkins
"BiologyMajor" wrote in message
The only Russian I know is maskarovka, or everything is a lie.
A true Russian specialty.
Another is overcompensating for their sense of inferiority to
Europe. This needless military buildup is childish bullying.
The US stands in its own shit up to its neck.
Your labored wanking on Russia won't help.
Wanking Russia would intimate that Russia is a penis.
Funnily enough there will be agreement on this point
Jim Wilkins
2020-06-06 20:56:08 UTC
"George" wrote in message news:***@hnpl.net...

--------------------

Well, they have been making decisions at the small end of the spinal cord.
BiologyMajor
2020-06-06 21:18:20 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
"BiologyMajor"  wrote in message
The only Russian I know is maskarovka, or everything is a lie.
A true Russian specialty.
Another is overcompensating for their sense of inferiority to Europe.
This needless military buildup is childish bullying.
The US stands in its own shit up to its neck.
Your labored wanking on Russia won't help.
OK Ruskie, lets see the mayor of Moscow flip Putin
a finger so large it can be seen from space
like the mayor of DC just did to Trump.

A 100 yard long bright yellow finger that
says fuck you Trump and the fascist horse
you rode in on. big enough for a passing
alien to notice from the orbit of Jupiter.

https://www.aitnews24.com/black-lives-matter-logo-painted-on-streets-near-white-house-seen-from-space/

Russians are kept silent and obedient by Putin, the
the term backbone isn't in the Russian vocabulary.
Byker
2020-06-06 21:20:42 UTC
Neither is a word for "incentive" (no shit)...
Jim Wilkins
2020-06-06 23:40:16 UTC
Post by BiologyMajor
Russians are kept silent and obedient by Putin, the
the term backbone isn't in the Russian vocabulary.
Neither is a word for "incentive" (no shit)...

--------------------------

The root of Communism is not allowing anyone to provoke envy by their
greater worth or ability. The armed barbarian thugs could easily confiscate
your property but they needed doctrinal help to steal and redistribute your
self-esteem. When losers can't raise their own low self-image they seek
'equality' by pulling others down.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=social%20justice

If you believe in "To each according to his needs, from each according to
his abilities" you should join the Army to learn how minimal are your needs
and how great is your ability to work hard.
Jim Wilkins
2020-06-06 22:36:12 UTC
Post by Jim Wilkins
...Mr. Potyomkin (not Potemkin) ...
==================================
English lacks an Umlaut to show the difference so it was an easy mistake.
British English acquired many variant foreign names from French, like
Moscou, Cologne and the cities of Italy, and we Americans don't usually
dispute them even when we know better.
The only Russian I know is maskarovka, or everything is a lie.
A true Russian specialty.
-----------------
http://www.russianforeveryone.com/RufeA/Lessons/Introduction/Alphabet/Alphabet.htm

It's the Greek alphabet with added diphthongs. Two Greek monks created it at
the time of Rurik.

I tried to add Russian to my French, German and Latin after 1991 when they
had the opportunity to grow up and be welcomed into the world community, but
they preferred the less challenging option to remain hostile outcasts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_mentality

It must be the culture because individual Russians can learn to fit in very
well here.
BiologyMajor
2020-06-07 09:20:43 UTC
Post by BiologyMajor
Post by Jim Wilkins
...Mr. Potyomkin (not Potemkin) ...
==================================
[...]
The one thing that has always confused me about Russians.

Why are their women so beautiful, but their males all
look like toads?
Jim Wilkins
2020-06-03 22:42:48 UTC
Post by Rowlf
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Egyptian Su-35
24...4th generation fighters, the first jet being delivered by the end of
the year, wow.
The US is building 10...5th generation fighters per month.
Russian Su-57s are 5th generation in name only
Putin builds a half dozen of 'whatever' jets or missiles etc
that barely work and then claims he's scaring those
Americans to death with all his fancy new uber weapons.

Putin's military reminds me of an old west town where
every building has a massive fake front with just
a tiny store behind it.

All show and no go.

====================================

The best part of a Russian fighter jet is its ejection seat.
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-04 00:01:59 UTC
https://fas.org/nuke/guide/russia/airdef/MIG~FLAMES2.jpg
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-06 21:25:40 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/yayuofnp> politico.eu

Trump orders large withdrawal of US forces from Germany

It's just too costly, and the troops are there essentially for no reason.

Moreover, more US troops are needed at home, to suppress the local riots.

The Atlanticist MSM have busily started to promote a false narrative that
the Germans feel unhappy, - citing "German lawmakers", "conservatives" etc,
- which is a standard reality distortion / fake news production tactics.

While some US-linked politicians in Germany may be unhappy, the opinion
polls in Germany repeatedly indicate the fact that the people en masse are
not enthusiastic about the US.

<http://tinyurl.com/ya766zc5> .. 76% .. view of America had deteriorated
<http://tinyurl.com/yb5ggrqe> .. Germans Want US Troops to Withdraw
<http://p.dw.com/p/3U8IN> .. Germans in favor of 'reducing reliance' on US
<http://tinyurl.com/yc6d8nnb> .. Germans want US troops out ..
<http://tinyurl.com/y9l6pght> .. Germans want less U.S., more Russia ..
<http://tinyurl.com/y6x8g5uo>
Binge, heavy, and hazardous drinking .. All three behaviors were most
prevalent in the Marine Corps ..
Byker
2020-06-06 21:54:26 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/yayuofnp> politico.eu
Trump orders large withdrawal of US forces from Germany
It's about time. Twice in the last century the U.S. had to put an end to
wars that the Euros started. Next time time they'll be on their own...
Jim Wilkins
2020-06-06 23:51:02 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/yayuofnp> politico.eu
Trump orders large withdrawal of US forces from Germany
It's about time. Twice in the last century the U.S. had to put an end to
wars that the Euros started. Next time time they'll be on their own...

Twice we tried to stay out, and twice the enemy stupidly dragged us in.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram
Jim Wilkins
2020-06-07 00:13:18 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/yayuofnp> politico.eu
Trump orders large withdrawal of US forces from Germany
It's about time. Twice in the last century the U.S. had to put an end to
wars that the Euros started. Next time time they'll be on their own...

Twice we tried to stay out, and twice the enemy stupidly dragged us in.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram
---------------------
I should have mentioned this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_declaration_of_war_against_the_United_States

"According to the terms of their agreements, Germany was obliged to come to
the aid of Japan if a third country attacked Japan, but not if Japan
attacked a third country. Ribbentrop reminded Hitler of this, and pointed
out that to declare war against the US would add to the number of enemies
Germany was fighting, but Hitler dismissed this concern as not being
important, and, almost entirely without consultation, chose to declare war
against the US, wanting to do so before, he thought, American president
Franklin D. Roosevelt would declare war on Germany."
BiologyMajor
2020-06-07 09:28:43 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/yayuofnp> politico.eu
Trump orders large withdrawal of US forces from Germany
It's about time. Twice in the last century the U.S. had to put an end to
wars that the Euros started. Next time time they'll be on their own...
Twice we tried to stay out, and twice the enemy stupidly dragged us in.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimmermann_Telegram
Of course the order from Trump cam...two days after
Merkel said she couldn't make the G7 due to the
COVID.

That's what bitter, spoiled children do.

Which is what Mattis meant when he said
we've been without mature leadership for
three years.

I've always felt the Chinese leadership
were intelligent and savvy, but they
seemed to have missed the obvious ploy.

All the Chinese have to do is compliment
Trump, call him a great leader and Trump
will pull our navy out of the Pacific
...two days later.

It's what Putin did, it worked for him
with Trump dismantling our European
alliances and now our overseas defense.
PaxPerPoten
2020-06-07 16:19:56 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/yayuofnp> politico.eu
Trump orders large withdrawal of US forces from Germany
It's about time. Twice in the last century the U.S. had to put an end to
wars that the Euros started. Next time time they'll be on their own...
I hope they don't nuke each other. When they eradicate each other, it
will make great Homestead land. Maybe the Blacks can make a Paradise of
it like they have South Africa.
ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-07 14:25:40 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/yc7zmv42> dailysabah.com

What's going on between Trump and the US military? ..

President Trump stated in the first few days of the demonstrations that
he was ready to deploy active-duty military personnel to crack down on the
protests. Secretary Esper, however, took a different position on it ..

In the meantime, there have been reports that this contradiction between
Esper and Trump marks yet more chaos in the White House in regard to
decision-making mechanisms. The day after Esper's statements, the former
military generals started to make statements expressing dismay about ..
President Trump's attitude since the beginning of the crisis. .. In the
midst of all of this, the current chairman of the joint chiefs of staff's
note for personnel was leaked to the media. ..

All of these statements demonstrate major distress among the U.S. military
in regard to the controversy sparked by the role of the U.S. military
following President Trump's attempt to bring them in to quell the protests.

Polls show that slightly less than a third of the Americans, all political
parties, would support a military coup <http://tinyurl.com/yb64o9dt>, and
such a coup might become the best solution in the current situation.

The lefties less like it, but they will be certainly happy if the military
removes Trump out of office. In turn, the right will be happy, because they
like brave military and brave actions. So everyone will be happy.

If there are some brave men and women will enough balls in the US military
then they must take the initiative in their hands to put the country on
track. They will be praised as heroes saved the nation. If the US military
command have no balls then coup won't happen, so America will continue its
inglorious downsliding path.
BiologyMajor
2020-06-07 20:39:14 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/yc7zmv42> dailysabah.com
What's going on between Trump and the US military? ..
President Trump stated in the first few days of the demonstrations that
he was ready to deploy active-duty military personnel to crack down on
the protests. Secretary Esper, however, took a different position on it ..
Sketchy Reports are Trump demanded the Chairman of the
Joint Chiefs Milley begin to deploy troops to stop the
protests but Milley refused, a shouting argument was
overheard according to insiders, and Trump backed down.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8394087/Americas-soldier-General-Milley-shouting-match-Donald-Trump-forced-down.html
Post by Oleg Smirnov
In the meantime, there have been reports that this contradiction between
Esper and Trump marks yet more chaos in the White House in regard to
decision-making mechanisms.
Trump doesn't have the authority to deploy troops to states without
the state's approval, so if Trump insisted the military brass would
probably resign in protest.

Vincent
2020-06-09 05:54:55 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
In the meantime, there have been reports that this contradiction
between Esper and Trump marks yet more chaos in the White House in
regard to decision-making mechanisms.
Trump doesn't have the authority to deploy troops to states without
the state's approval, so if Trump insisted the military brass would
probably resign in protest.
Bullshit. Even Big shot Generals will obey the legal orders of the
Commander in Chief. Or go to the Brig. Our Marine Corps will be happy to
round these traitorous Obamaites up and treat them to the Yellow line.
Or did idiots like you forget the Federal superiority crap that
prevailed with the loss of the civil war? Eisenhower sent troops into
Southern States without so much as a howdy do!
Post by Oleg Smirnov
military generals started to make statements expressing dismay about ..
President Trump's attitude since the beginning of the crisis. .. In
the midst of all of this, the current chairman of the joint chiefs of
staff's note for personnel was leaked to the media. ..
Time to declare a federal emergency and court Martial the leakers before
a public firing squad returns real security to America. These are the
same bastards that have allowed the massive continuous security leaks to
all of our enemies.. I personally would volunteer for such a firing
Squad as would all of our Patriotic military/veterans.
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-09 11:01:10 UTC
Post by Vincent
Post by Oleg Smirnov
In the meantime, there have been reports that this contradiction between
Esper and Trump marks yet more chaos in the White House in regard to
decision-making mechanisms.
Trump doesn't have the authority to deploy troops to states without
the state's approval, so if Trump insisted the military brass would
probably resign in protest.
Bullshit. Even Big shot Generals will obey the legal orders of the
Commander in Chief. Or go to the Brig. Our Marine Corps will be happy
to round these traitorous Obamaites up and treat them to the Yellow
line. Or did idiots like you forget the Federal superiority crap that
prevailed with the loss of the civil war? Eisenhower sent troops into
Southern States without so much as a howdy do!
But Trump is hardly of the sort.

Military coup would be the only option.
Post by Oleg Smirnov
military generals started to make statements expressing dismay about ..
President Trump's attitude since the beginning of the crisis. .. In the
midst of all of this, the current chairman of the joint chiefs of staff's
note for personnel was leaked to the media. ..
Time to declare a federal emergency and court Martial the leakers before a
public firing squad returns real security to America. These are the same
bastards that have allowed the massive continuous security leaks to all of
our enemies.. I personally would volunteer for such a firing Squad as would
all of our Patriotic military/veterans.
Kill them all, and let God sort them out!
Byker
2020-06-09 17:29:01 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Military coup would be the only option.
Easier said than done: "The world has changed dramatically in the past half
century, but not the essence of the coup d’état. It still requires the
secret recruitment of military officers who command the loyalty of units
well placed to seize important headquarters and key hubs in the capital
city. The support of the armed forces as a whole is needed only in the
aftermath, to avoid countercoups. And mass support is largely irrelevant,
although passive acceptance is essential. To ensure it, violence must be
kept to a minimum. The ideal coup is swift and bloodless. Very violent coups
rarely succeed, and if they trigger a bloody civil war they fail utterly."

https://www.amazon.com/Coup-d%C3%89tat-Practical-Handbook-Revised/dp/0674737261/
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-09 23:34:04 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Military coup would be the only option.
Easier said than done: "The world has changed dramatically in the past half
century, but not the essence of the coup d'état. It still requires the
secret recruitment of military officers who command the loyalty of units
well placed to seize important headquarters and key hubs in the capital
But the American military don't seem to have balls to make a coup.

The nasty liberals will rule the roost!
Jim Wilkins
2020-06-09 12:54:50 UTC
"Vincent" wrote in message news:rbn879$nv4$***@dont-email.me...

=======================

What was right for JFK and LBJ is now wrong for Trump.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-national-guard-deployments-timeline-htmlstory.html
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-07 19:45:23 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/yb9m9ep6> forbes.com

6 Types Of Submarines: The Russian Navy's Extreme Modernization

The U.S. Navy is currently building just one type of submarine, the
general-purpose Virginia Class. .. In contrast, Russia is
simultaneously building six distinct classes. ..
<http://tinyurl.com/y5sxmjvs>
.. The Navy is the fattest U.S. armed service ..
BiologyMajor
2020-06-07 20:50:50 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/yb9m9ep6> forbes.com
6 Types Of Submarines: The Russian Navy's Extreme Modernization
The U.S. Navy is currently building just one type of submarine, the
general-purpose Virginia Class. .. In contrast, Russia is simultaneously
building six distinct classes. ..
<http://tinyurl.com/y5sxmjvs>
.. The Navy is the fattest U.S. armed service ..
Christ talk about empty bluster. In a few years almost
all of Russia's front line subs will be retired.

Right now Russia has 5 modern nuclear subs, 3 Boreys, 1 Yasun
and 1 Akula. The diesels don't count as they're defensive.

The rest are all 30 years or older and more likely to sink then float.

Is Russia's Submarine Force Dying?

In other words, by the late 2020s or early 2030s, the Russian navy could
lose all but 12 of its existing subs.
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/russias-submarine-force-dying-115406

The US will have to make do with the 60 or so...modern attack subs
and boomers we'll have by the end of the decade.
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-07 23:45:31 UTC
Post by BiologyMajor
Post by Oleg Smirnov
[...]
In your news media, Russia is always and pesistently dying, dude.

Use google search to learn what the American media predicted about
Russia 5 or 10 or 15 years back, and how much it fits the present day
situation.

So far, the world watches the America's steady degradation.
Post by BiologyMajor
The US will have to make do with the 60 or so...modern attack subs
and boomers we'll have by the end of the decade.
Everything may be well if you can borrow further.

But it's generally not guaranteed.
BiologyMajor
2020-06-08 00:21:18 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Post by BiologyMajor
The US will have to make do with the 60 or so...modern attack subs
and boomers we'll have by the end of the decade.
Everything may be well if you can borrow further.
But it's generally not guaranteed.
Look who's talking, Russian military spending chart
looks like a pyramid.

https://tradingeconomics.com/russia/military-expenditure#:~:text=In%20the%20long%2Dterm%2C%20the,according%20to%20our%20econometric%20models.

The US military medical expenses are about as much
as Russia's total military budget.

And it's common knowledge much of the Russian military
budget is stolen by corrupt contractors.
Oleg Smirnov

Go to 1
Byker

Byker
2020-06-08 16:54:10 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/yb9m9ep6> forbes.com
6 Types Of Submarines: The Russian Navy's Extreme Modernization
Six different types with non-interchangeable parts requiring
six methods of training for crews and ground support...
Oleg Smirnov
If might be so if there were independent designers-manufacturers.
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-09 15:34:13 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/yddxuwtb> nato.int

In recent years, .. Russia has modernised about 80 per cent of its
strategic nuclear forces since the early 2000s. The United States is
only now embarking on its own 20+ year modernisation programme ..
Because of this, Russia is better poised rapidly to add new strategic
warheads on modern deployed intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs),
submarine-launched ballistic missiles and bombers, when treaty-imposed
constraints from New START (2010) expire between 2021 or 2026. ..

In addition to hypersonics, Russia is in the process of developing
"novel" nuclear systems such as a nuclear-powered nuclear cruise
missile and an underwater unmanned nuclear torpedo - these can be used
to intimidate, coerce and attack NATO Allies, with little warning or
ability to respond. ..

Your military-industrial complex asks for more money. It means that the
living standards in the US will continue to deteriorate. And if you can
not cope with Russia, then there's also China to your happines.
<http://tinyurl.com/yystkoed>
.. The U.S. Navy Is Losing Its Submarine Advantage to China ..
Byker
2020-06-09 17:24:21 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Your military-industrial complex asks for more money. It means that the
living standards in the US will continue to deteriorate.
In the meantime, Russians will be going back to eating
grass and tree bark, if not Long Pig: https://tinyurl.com/ybh2twgl

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4076244/Distressing-photos-1920s-Russian-famine-turned-hopeless-peasants-cannibals-five-million-people-starved-death.html
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-09 23:36:15 UTC
Post by Byker
Post by Oleg Smirnov
Your military-industrial complex asks for more money. It means that the
living standards in the US will continue to deteriorate.
In the meantime, Russians will be going back to eating
Currently, the American living standards did not really (adjusted
for inflation) improve since the 1990s. The world is moving forward.
The America's GDP raise goes mostly to the super-rich.
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-11 18:58:00 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/y8mbu7ku> forbes.com

Russia's Newest Submarine, Khabarovsk, Could Redefine Underwater
Warfare .. the Russian Navy is quietly developing a whole new
category of submarines, and their unique capabilities could
influence the nature of undersea warfare. .. Countering it will
cost the West vast amounts of money. ..

Read more <http://tinyurl.com/y8mbu7ku>
<https://sptnkne.ws/C5Yt>
Russia's new nuclear submarine Knyaz Vladimir ..
George
2020-06-11 20:27:58 UTC
On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 21:58:00 +0300
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/y8mbu7ku> forbes.com
Russia's Newest Submarine, Khabarovsk, Could Redefine Underwater
Warfare .. the Russian Navy is quietly developing a whole new
category of submarines, and their unique capabilities could
influence the nature of undersea warfare. .. Countering it will
cost the West vast amounts of money. ..
A submarine is a submarine.
It attacks and then hides in the depths.
Doesn't matter much what weapons it uses thats what it does.
Another fail but at least on topic
Byker
2020-06-11 21:39:32 UTC
Chances are it'll soon be redefining underwater rescue...
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-12 19:26:38 UTC
<https://tinyurl.com/y857avu5> navalnews.com

Russia Signs Contract To Build World's Largest Nuclear-Powered Icebreaker
.. The Leader will be able to break through ice with maximum thickness of
4.3 meters and lead cargo vessels at a speed of 11 knots in two-meter
thick ice thus ensuring efficient navigation along the Northern Sea Route.
Thanks to the vessel, Russia will be able to turn the sea route into a
permanently operating waterway as it would provide year-round support to
vessels on schedule regardless of weather conditions and ice situation.

Watch also

Russian floating nuclear power plant already in Arctic ..
Byker
2020-06-12 20:14:02 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<https://tinyurl.com/y857avu5>
"As per the terms of the contract, the vessel
is expected to be commissioned in 2027."

Try 2040, if ever...
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-14 06:06:42 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/yaam83bw> cgtn.com

Trump: U.S. military should end 'endless wars' in faraway lands

"We are ending the era of endless wars," Trump said before more than
1,000 cadets of the U.S. Military Academy, also known as West Point.
It is not the job of American forces "to solve ancient conflicts in
faraway lands that many people have not even heard of," he said. "We
are not the policemen of the world." ..

money-money-money

<https://on.rt.com/ajfn>
That is something Trump has been promising ever since
he was campaigning for president back in 2016. .. After
all, Trump has so far failed to effectively pull out
the US forces from pretty much anywhere.

Rather like a drug addict talking he or she has decided to quit.
<http://tinyurl.com/y3e8mqkk>
.. Grim State of U.S. Roads and Bridges ..
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-14 14:52:53 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/yd5ty583> voanews.com

Russia will soon be in a position to counter hypersonic arms deployed by
other countries, President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday, adding that Moscow
was ahead of the United States in developing new types of weapons.
<https://tass.com/defense/1158773>
Russia's state arms seller to offer hypersonic weapon
tracking radar to foreign customers ..
Oleg Smirnov
2020-06-15 03:10:39 UTC
<http://tinyurl.com/y76hlovm> highnorthnews.com

Russia is one step closer to achieving year-round navigation in the Arctic.

For the past several years a fleet of fifteen specialized Arc7 icebreaking
liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers have transported natural gas from a
large LNG plant on Russia's Yamal peninsula to countries in Asia via the
Arctic. Even with the rapid melt of Arctic sea ice, these voyages have
typically only been possible between July and November.

Now, Russia's largest private natural gas company Novatek, which operates the
Yamal LNG facility, conducted a voyage using its flagship and the world's
first icebreaking LNG carrier .. <https://bit.ly/30KoGn8> to examine how
feasible an eastward voyage on the Northern Sea Route (NSR) would be during
the month of May, almost two months earlier than previous such voyages. The
ship, escorted by a nuclear icebreaker, completed the ice-covered part of the
trip, around 2,500 nautical miles, in just twelve days ..

<http://tinyurl.com/y4kv4q6e>
The U.S., Not Russia Is the New Spoiler in the Arctic
Byker
2020-06-15 19:12:35 UTC
Post by Oleg Smirnov
<http://tinyurl.com/y76hlovm> highnorthnews.com
Russia is one step closer to achieving year-round navigation in the Arctic.
Another industrial/ecological disaster waiting to happen...