My Military Medal and Award Report http://amervets.com/201a
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-10-07 19:43:39 UTC
My Military Medal and Award Report (which I dream about whilst flogging my monkey)
http://amervets.com/201s
Roger Simpson sucks donkey dongs.
LOL
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2019-10-07 20:23:33 UTC
On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 12:43:39 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
My Military Medal and Award Report (which I dream about whilst flogging my monkey)
http://amervets.com/201s
Roger Simpson sucks donkey dongs.
LOL
YOU suck other niggers' dongs!
LOLOK
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-10-10 19:54:09 UTC
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 12:43:39 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
My Military Medal and Award Report (which I dream about whilst flogging my monkey)
http://amervets.com/201s
Roger Simpson sucks donkey dongs.
LOL
YOU suck other niggers' dongs!
LOLOK
You mammy suck my big dong!
LOL
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-10-11 18:16:36 UTC
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 12:43:39 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
My Military Medal and Award Report (which I dream about whilst flogging my monkey)
http://amervets.com/201s
Roger Simpson sucks donkey dongs.
LOL
YOU suck other niggers' dongs!
LOLOK
What's this I hear about you wanting to take a walk in my cucumber patch?
Know this: If I see a coon in my cuke patch I shoot first and talk later.
Is that clear, you dumb bitch!

Casa de Masa
2019-10-07 20:39:26 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
My Military Medal and Award Report (which I dream about whilst flogging my monkey)
http://amervets.com/201s
Roger Simpson sucks donkey dongs.
LOL
STFU, pedo.