Military Aviation Publications
Rookie
2007-09-27 19:04:41 UTC
I am looking fot the best militery aviation publications and would
appreciate any views from group members. What do you read? I have been
recommended International Airpower review. Any views?
Tex Houston
2007-09-27 19:19:38 UTC
Post by Rookie
I am looking fot the best militery aviation publications and would
appreciate any views from group members. What do you read? I have been
recommended International Airpower review. Any views?
Fate is the Hunter by Gann. Should be annual reading for any pilot.

Regards,

Tex Houston
Ralph_S
2007-09-27 19:45:34 UTC
Post by Rookie
I am looking fot the best militery aviation publications and would
appreciate any views from group members. What do you read? I have been
recommended International Airpower review. Any views?
International Airpower review is nice, but rather expensive.
You might also want to check out Air Forces Monthly

Cheers,
Ralph
Jack G
2007-09-27 20:24:53 UTC
Do you want "periodicals" (magazines) or bound books?

Do you want historical or current Information?

Do you want technical aircraft Information or more general information
including bases, units, markings, etc.?

There are dozens of military aviation related magazines and thousands of
books.

Jack G.
Rookie
2007-09-27 20:35:39 UTC
Post by Rookie
I am looking fot the best militery aviation publications and would
appreciate any views from group members. What do you read? I have been
recommended International Airpower review. Any views?- Hide quoted text -
Periodicals, high on technical content. Someone showed me a copy of
International Airpower Review and it looked great. No advertising but
expensive. He said it was the best on the market. Would you agree?

Thanks

Rookie
eyeball
2007-09-27 22:09:21 UTC
I certainly agree re: International Airpower review.I also buy
Aviation history (monthly) but there are several other excellent
aviation magazines.Perhaps a trip to your local newstand/bookstore
might be in order,try a few and see what suits you.
Post by Rookie
I am looking fot the best militery aviation publications and would
appreciate any views from group members. What do you read? I have been
recommended International Airpower review. Any views?- Hide quoted text -
Periodicals, high on technical content. Someone showed me a copy of
International Airpower Review and it looked great. No advertising but
expensive. He said it was the best on the market. Would you agree?
Thanks
Rookie- Hide quoted text -