A Facebook story - Vietnam Vet in Walmart w. MAGA hat
2020-10-02 19:00:38 UTC
Ira R Jones Jr

INCIDENT AT WALMART
I HAVE A "MAGA" HAT AND I WEAR IT. WENT TO WALMART TO
GET 50LB BAG OF DOG FOOD. AND I NEED TO USE THE ELECTRIC CARTS.
WHILE WAITING TO GO DOWN A AISLE SOME YAHOO GRABBED MY HAT. SINCE I
WALK WITH A CANE IT WAS RIGHT THERE, GRABBED IT AND USED THE HOOK
END TO GRAB THE GUYS IN HIS CROTCH. NOW I THJNK THAT SINCE HE HAD ON LOOSE
SWEAT TYPE PANTS INSTEAD OF GRABING PANTS I ACTUALLY GRABBED HIM,
RIGHT IN THE YOU KNOW WHATS!. AND YEAH GAVE HIM A LITTLE LOVE TAP WITH
CANE IN SAME PLACE. BY THIS TIME WAL MART EMPLOYEES CAME UP, AND OF COURSE
LOCAL PD CALLED, "ALL ON VIDEO" NOW HERE IS THIS GUY FLAT ON HIS
BACK GRABBING HIS CROTCH AND CRYING. HE THEN SAID I ATTAKED HIM!
posted this and it flat disappeared?? guess fb did not like it got a
u[date, they had to take my assailant to ER, seems his HO HAs were
swollen to the size of grapefruit. ER docs asked what happened to him
and they said "he tried to mess with a 75yr old vet in a wheel chair"
COPS WATCHED IN STORE VIDEO, CAME OUT AND PUT CUFFS ON HIM.
OFF HE WENT. ONE OF THE COPS SAID TO ME VERY QUIETLY "GOOD MOVES"
George
2020-10-02 19:24:18 UTC
On Fri, 2 Oct 2020 12:00:38 -0700
Post by a425couple
[...]
:)
Just maybe it learnt a lesson
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-10-02 19:56:22 UTC
THIS IS TOO FUCKING LONG TO READ!
Leper
2020-10-03 01:15:02 UTC
Post by a425couple
[...]
Damned! I read this and went trolling with my MAGA hat and didn't get
one lefty to even come near me.