Damned Lumpy Turds...
Add Reply
Casa de Masa
2019-11-16 16:04:44 UTC
Fecalpheliac pedo faggot scatboi g8dgc aka Copro Edmund J. Burke aka
Sir
Copro Gregory Hall, Esq aka Janiturd aka Neal Warren fake vet
Damn those lumpy turds. I don't like 'em at all.
Why? Because when the lumps move by the
anal sphincter on the way out they cause it
to want to slam shut. And, if I don't consciously
try to hold it open it slams shut before the
entire turd has passed and it makes feces
get smeared all over my anal opening. Then,
instead of TP, it's a paper towel and soapy
water clean-up job.
Smooth-sided turds are way better as they
slide all the way out and are gone before
the anal sphincter slams shut.
They don't call you scatboi fer nothin' Kneel.
Casa de Masa
2019-11-16 20:15:05 UTC
Fecalpheliac pedo faggot scatboi g8dgc aka Copro Edmund J. Burke aka
Sir
Copro Gregory Hall, Esq aka Janiturd aka Neal Warren fake vet
scatboi: yes
Damn those lumpy turds. I don't like 'em at all.
Why? Because when the lumps move by the
anal sphincter on the way out they cause it
to want to slam shut. And, if I don't consciously
try to hold it open it slams shut before the
entire turd has passed and it makes feces
get smeared all over my anal opening. Then,
instead of TP, it's a paper towel and soapy
water clean-up job.
Smooth-sided turds are way better as they
slide all the way out and are gone before
the anal sphincter slams shut.
Given all the non-gay sex you've had with other men, somehow I highly doubt
this is a problem for you, Gergs.
Yer self defecating poasts aren't fooling
anyone, Kneel. LOL!