Gayest branch of the military
Deuteros
2006-04-26 02:50:38 UTC
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.

So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
ray o'hara
thinking of joining up eh?
Eris
Army Nursing Corp, sat behind them at a dinner theater near fort knox.
Ian MacLure
2006-04-26 03:34:03 UTC
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be
the Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no
women. I could be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
I would simply note that it wasn't the Army the Village
People were poncing on about....

IBM
Seawolf
2006-04-27 01:06:14 UTC
Post by Ian MacLure
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be
the Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no
women. I could be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
I would simply note that it wasn't the Army the Village
People were poncing on about....
IBM
Ouch. But the branch they did sing about is the branch that gets those GIs
and Marines to where they are going....it's also the branch that has to wait
for the Air Force to get their s**t together so they (the AF) can claim to
be doing something useful for the taxpayers..........

Brent
Pepperoni
2006-04-26 03:35:39 UTC
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
Talk to a recruiter. You can join any branch, but you need to learn some
manners. If you've got a Nellie act, you shouldn't even try. Patting the
wrong butt will get you a fine military funeral.

Pepperoni
BadBender
2006-04-26 03:43:36 UTC
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
Hard call, the Navy wears their names tapes on the rear of their pants so
they know who they're screwing and they "hot bunk it" but then there's the
Marines whose motto is "never leave your buddies behind".
La N
2006-04-26 04:05:42 UTC
IN THE NAVY - Village People

Where can you find pleasure
Search the world for treasure
Learn science technology
Where can you begin to make your dreams all come true
On the land or on the sea
Where can you learn to fly
Play in sports or skin dive
Study oceanography
Sign up for the big band
Or sit in the grandstand
When your team and others meet

In the navy
Yes, you can sail the seven seas
In the navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease
In the navy
Come on now, people, make a stand
In the navy, in the navy
Can't you see we need a hand
In the navy
Come on, protect the motherland
In the navy
Come on and join your fellow man
In the navy
Come on people, and make a stand
In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)

They want you, they want you
They want you as a new recruit

If you like adventure
Don't you wait to enter
The recruiting office fast
Don't you hesitate
There is no need to wait
They're signing up new seamen fast
Maybe you are too young
To join up today
But don't you worry 'bout a thing
For I'm sure there will be
Always a good navy
Protecting the land and sea

In the navy
Yes, you can sail the seven seas
In the navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease
In the navy
Come on now people, make a stand
In the navy, in the navy
Can't you see we need a hand
In the navy
Come on, protect the motherland
In the navy
Come on and join your fellow man
In the navy
Come on people, and make a stand
In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)

They want you, they want you
They want you as a new recruit

Who me?

They want you, they want you
They want you as a new recruit

But, but, but I'm afraid of water.
Hey, hey look
Man, I get seasick even watchin' it on TV!

They want you, they want you in the navy

Oh my goodness.
What am I gonna do in a submarine?

They want you, they want you in the navy
Red Jacket
ARRRRRR The Navy loved them until it was found out.....
Matthias Warkus
2006-04-27 18:36:05 UTC
Post by La N
IN THE NAVY - Village People
Damn it. I never before realised this actually had lyrics that make sense.

mawa
NoSpamAllowed <NoSpamAllowed@>
2006-04-26 04:08:47 UTC
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
Most gay and sexually repressed is the Marine Corp.

Most likely to have group sex parties is the Navy

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of
the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to
drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a
parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can
always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have
to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for
lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials
redc1c4
2006-04-26 06:56:11 UTC
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
the sillyvillian side they all defend.

redc1c4,
pointing out the obvious, to the oblivious, as always. %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide
God's Creator
2006-04-26 07:36:36 UTC
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
*Thus spake God's Creator*

They all like doing Group-Urinating ... When one goes to urinate, the other
usually has to go too... :-(

God's Creator!
( *Sorry... I don't forgive shit!* ) :-)
Psstt.... Hey! ---> USED GODS SALE! : http://www.godchecker.com/
Todays U.S. Holy Wars News:
http://www.antiwar.com
http://icasualties.org/oif/
Jim Higgins
2006-04-26 11:03:07 UTC
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
Planning on going swish? I suppose all veterans of the Pink Triangle
Bridage will move up to the Butterfly Brigade.

The only thing you are a veteran of is a failed Girl Scout Troop. Plonk
tomcervo
2006-04-26 12:47:47 UTC
And now for something completely different:
Mr Man: I was just wondering whether it would be possible for me to
join... the women's army?
RSM: The Women's Royal Army Corps, sir?
Mr Man: Yes. I was just thinking, you know, if it was possible for me
to have my choice ... I'd prefer to be in the Women's Royal Amy Corps.
RSM: Well, I'm afraid that the people that recruit here normally go
straight into the Scots Guards.
Mr Man: Which is all... men... I suppose?
RSM: Yes it is.
Mr Man: Yes. Are there any regiments which are more effeminate than
others?
RSM: Well, no sir. I mean, apart from the Marines, they're all dead
butch.
Mr Man: You see, what I really wanted was a regiment where I could be
really quiet and have more time to myself to work with fabrics, and
creating new concepts in interior design.
RSM: Working with fabrics and experimenting with interior design!
Mr Man: Yes.
RSM: Oh well you want the Durham Light Infantry then, sir.
Mr Man: Oh.
RSM: Oh yes. That's the only regiment that's really doing something new
with interior design, with colour, texture, line and that.
Mr Man: I see.
RSM: Oh yes, I mean their use of colour with fabrics is fantastic. I
saw their pattern book the other day - beautiful, beautiful. Savage
tans, great slabs of black set against aggressive orange. It really
makes you want to shout out, this is good! This is real!
Mr Man: Really?
RSM: Oh yes. I mean the Inniskillin Fusiliers and the Anglian Regiment
are all right if you're interested in the art nouveau William Morris
revival bit, but if you really want a regiment of the line that is
really saying something about interior decor, then you've got to go for
the Durham Light Infantry.
Andrew Chaplin
2006-04-26 16:51:59 UTC
Post by tomcervo
[...]
And to round out the something completely different...

Sergeant-Major: Squad,... CAMP IT,... UP!
[soldiers all chant in unison while mincing about]
Soldiers: Ooh, get her! Whoops, I've got your number, Ducky, you couldn't
afford me, dear, two, three. I'll scratch your eyes out! Don't come the
Brigadier bit with us, dear, we all know where you've been, you military
fairy. Two, three, one, two, three, four, five, six. Whoops! Don't look now,
girls, the man has just minced in with that jolly colour sergeant, two,
three. OOOOH!
Staff officer: [walks on] Right now! Stop that! Silly. And a bit suspect, I
think. Time for a cartoon.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO
AUK Registrar
2006-04-26 17:10:59 UTC
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
And it's not even a very good troll.

It barely broke a 2 on my meter...

--
The most complete revenge is not to imitate the aggressor.

- Marcus Aurelius
Andrew Chaplin
That because you had selected the Hines range.
Dan
2006-04-26 18:05:57 UTC
Post by Andrew Chaplin
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
And it's not even a very good troll.
It barely broke a 2 on my meter...
--
The most complete revenge is not to imitate the aggressor.
- Marcus Aurelius
That because you had selected the Hines range.
Well, if he had used the ardnt scale the pointer would not have left
zero.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Miles Bader
2006-04-26 21:31:50 UTC
Post by AUK Registrar
And it's not even a very good troll.
It barely broke a 2 on my meter...
I like this kind of troll actually: it's obviously a troll, so it doesn't
result in a stupid flame war, and since people are relaxed about it some
of the responses are actually pretty fun -- we got the lyrics to a Village
People song (though I can't seem to fit them to the music in my head), and
two Monty Python skits!

-Miles
自らを空にして、心を開く時、道は開かれる
Fred J. McCall
2006-04-27 02:08:32 UTC
AUK Registrar <***@mxyzptlk.net> wrote:

:In <444edffe$0$16007$***@authen.yellow.readfreenews.net>, Deuteros
:<***@xrs.net> wrote:
:
:>What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
:>Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
:>be wrong though.
:>
:>So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
:
:And it's not even a very good troll.
:
:It barely broke a 2 on my meter...

You need to get your meter recalibrated. It seems to be suffering
from some random needle jumps.

That's not even a good enough troll to move the needle on a properly
calibrated troll meter.
--
"It's always different. It's always complex. But at some point,
somebody has to draw the line. And that somebody is always me....
-- Buffy, The Vampire Slayer
Chris Hayes
It still hooked you in........
AUK Registrar
2006-04-27 10:58:35 UTC
Post by Chris Hayes
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
And it's not even a very good troll.
It still hooked you in........
Noting that a troll is, indeed, a troll is not getting 'hooked in'. At least
not to sane people.

--
The most complete revenge is not to imitate the aggressor.

- Marcus Aurelius
Chris Hayes
How does that hook feel?
AUK Registrar
2006-04-28 11:17:15 UTC
Post by Chris Hayes
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Chris Hayes
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
And it's not even a very good troll.
It still hooked you in........
Noting that a troll is, indeed, a troll is not getting 'hooked in'. At least
not to sane people.
How does that hook feel?
Why are you obsessed with me?

--
The most complete revenge is not to imitate the aggressor.

- Marcus Aurelius
redc1c4
2006-04-28 14:06:10 UTC
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Chris Hayes
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Chris Hayes
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
And it's not even a very good troll.
It still hooked you in........
Noting that a troll is, indeed, a troll is not getting 'hooked in'. At least
not to sane people.
How does that hook feel?
Why are you obsessed with me?
OCD?

redc1c4,
maybe we could e-mail him a prescription? %-)

Army Officer's Guide
Chris Hayes
Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Remember that.
AUK Registrar
2006-04-28 15:06:59 UTC
Post by Chris Hayes
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Chris Hayes
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Chris Hayes
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
And it's not even a very good troll.
It still hooked you in........
Noting that a troll is, indeed, a troll is not getting 'hooked in'. At least
not to sane people.
How does that hook feel?
Why are you obsessed with me?
Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery. Remember that.
sar·casm (särkzm)
n.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is
intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

Twit
Chris Hayes
You're drooling on your shoulder again, retard.
Tank Fixer
2006-05-01 17:24:35 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
on Fri, 28 Apr 2006 07:17:15 -0400,
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Chris Hayes
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Chris Hayes
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
And it's not even a very good troll.
It still hooked you in........
Noting that a troll is, indeed, a troll is not getting 'hooked in'. At least
not to sane people.
How does that hook feel?
Why are you obsessed with me?
he loves you...
--
When dealing with propaganda terminology one sometimes always speaks in
variable absolutes. This is not to be mistaken for an unbiased slant.
RipperNT
2006-05-03 07:05:10 UTC
Considering five or six soldiers from the 82nd Airborne were caught in
a Gay porn sting................. Never heard anything else like that
from any other svc's.
Dan
2006-05-03 07:11:37 UTC
Post by RipperNT
Considering five or six soldiers from the 82nd Airborne were caught in
a Gay porn sting................. Never heard anything else like that
from any other svc's.
You didn't know the reason the Navy has Marines on their boats is
because sheep would be too obvious?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Mark Bradford
2006-05-03 11:58:07 UTC
Post by Dan
Post by RipperNT
Considering five or six soldiers from the 82nd Airborne were caught in
a Gay porn sting................. Never heard anything else like that
from any other svc's.
You didn't know the reason the Navy has Marines on their boats is
because sheep would be too obvious?
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Kinda adds new meaning to the song "In the Navy" by the Village People.

Mark
Jim Higgins
2006-05-03 13:11:57 UTC
Post by Mark Bradford
Post by Dan
Post by RipperNT
Considering five or six soldiers from the 82nd Airborne were caught in
a Gay porn sting................. Never heard anything else like that
from any other svc's.
You didn't know the reason the Navy has Marines on their boats is
because sheep would be too obvious?
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Kinda adds new meaning to the song "In the Navy" by the Village People.
Mark
During WWII it was said "better to have a sister in a whorehouse than a
brother on the Indianapolis".
AUK Registrar
2006-05-03 13:56:05 UTC
Post by Jim Higgins
Post by Mark Bradford
Post by Dan
Post by RipperNT
Considering five or six soldiers from the 82nd Airborne were caught in
a Gay porn sting................. Never heard anything else like that
from any other svc's.
You didn't know the reason the Navy has Marines on their boats is
because sheep would be too obvious?
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Kinda adds new meaning to the song "In the Navy" by the Village People.
During WWII it was said "better to have a sister in a whorehouse than a
brother on the Indianapolis".
Was that before or after she was torpedoed?

--
The most complete revenge is not to imitate the aggressor.

- Marcus Aurelius
Jim Higgins
Before.
God's Creator
2006-05-03 08:16:34 UTC
Post by RipperNT
Considering five or six soldiers from the 82nd Airborne were caught in
a Gay porn sting................. Never heard anything else like that
from any other svc's.
*Thus spake God's Creator*
Because;
It was just some servicemen doing some extra part time work (Good Pay too!)
:-)

~~ GOD'S CREATOR! ~~
That was my only sin!
:-(
Psstt.... Hey! ---> USED GODS SALE! : http://www.godchecker.com/
redc1c4
2006-04-28 00:26:38 UTC
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Chris Hayes
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
And it's not even a very good troll.
It still hooked you in........
Noting that a troll is, indeed, a troll is not getting 'hooked in'. At least
not to sane people.
however, him responding to you *is* a successful troll.... %-)

redc1c4,
"1 point to AUKy..."

Army Officer's Guide
AUK Registrar
2006-04-28 11:07:22 UTC
Post by redc1c4
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Chris Hayes
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
And it's not even a very good troll.
It still hooked you in........
Noting that a troll is, indeed, a troll is not getting 'hooked in'. At least
not to sane people.
however, him responding to you *is* a successful troll.... %-)
SShhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Don't tell him! You'll ruin whats left of his self esteem

--
The most complete revenge is not to imitate the aggressor.

- Marcus Aurelius
Tank Fixer
2006-04-27 03:12:16 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
on Wed, 26 Apr 2006 13:10:59 -0400,
Post by AUK Registrar
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
And it's not even a very good troll.
I would characterize it as a flaming troll
Post by AUK Registrar
It barely broke a 2 on my meter...
I had to DX mine and the new models have a BB status code
Omega
2006-04-27 02:55:02 UTC
Post by Deuteros
What is the most homosexual branch of the military? I think it could be the
Marines because it's like one big sausage party with almost no women. I could
be wrong though.
So what do you think is the gayest branch of the military?
There was a study that Army Times published a few years back on this
subject. It was based on the number of people discharged for
violations of the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy.

For male homosexuality, the Navy ranked first, then the Air Force then
Army and finally the Marines. For females it was Marines, Army, Navy
and Air Force.
Seawolf
Air Force.
c***@gmail.com
2020-07-20 10:58:05 UTC
I was in the army 12 yrs. Found few in army. Majors n above were great to fuck. Yes to Marines I found 2. Out of 3 we're gay or wanted MY SERVICES....AMANY TIMES.ONE STUD HAD ME BLOW HIM 12-15 TIMES A MO
...and did me too