A Vietnam veteran and his wife are visited by a fairy ,who grants them both a wish --
2019-12-07 21:27:15 UTC
A Vietnam veteran and his wife are visited by a fairy
who grants them both a wish. "I want to travel round
the world with my darling husband" says wife, boom,
two tickets for a luxury cruise appear in her hand.
Husband decides to kid, and says, "Sorry but my wish
is to have a wife 30 years younger than me."
Fairy waves wand and husband becomes 100 years old!

Moral of story - men who are ungrateful bastards
should remember fairies are female!!!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-12-07 21:41:36 UTC
Post by a425couple
A Vietnam veteran and his wife are visited by a fairy
who grants them both a wish.  "I want to travel round
the world with my darling husband" says wife, boom,
two tickets for a luxury cruise appear in her hand.
Husband decides to kid, and says, "Sorry but my wish
is to have a wife 30 years younger than me."
Fairy waves wand and husband becomes 100 years old!
Moral of story - men who are ungrateful bastards
should remember fairies are female!!!
That's a great Nazi Feminist moral there, me bucko!
But now, are you ready for the real story. Here goes.....

A Vietnam veteran and his wife are visited by a fairy who grants them
both a wish. "I want to travel round the world with my darling husband"
says Marcus." Boom, two tickets for a luxury cruise appear in his hand.

Marcus' hubby decides to kid a lil', and he says, "Sorry but my wish is
to have a wife 30 years younger than I am." Fairy waves her wand and
hubby becomes 100 years old!
Post by a425couple
Moral of story: men who are ungrateful bastards should remember that
not all fairies are female!!! Atta boy, Marcus!
3-legged Chinook ™