THE MOVIE "TAG" (AVAILABLE ON ROKU)
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-11-13 18:49:24 UTC
Most odd thing about [it], I suppose, had something to do with the nature of reality and consciousness, featuring youngish Japanese babes (fusky hawt!) in super short uniforms which, from time to time, allows a fleeting glimpse of their delicious white underpanties!
Believe me, I had a boner right from the start.
The thing I really like about yung Japanese girlz is how they are all taught from early age the merits of obedience, first to the family and later to their man. In this regard, doing "things" to a young Jap girl is really a pleasure for a man. Things with anal plugs, dildos, sloppy blowjobs, and legs wide open come to mind.

What are your favorite things to do to yung Jap girlz?
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
2019-11-13 20:05:54 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Most odd thing about [it], I suppose, had something to do with the nature of reality and
consciousness, featuring youngish Japanese babes (fusky hawt!) in super short uniforms
which, from time to time, allows a fleeting glimpse of their delicious white underpanties!
Believe me, I had a boner right from the start.
The thing I really like about yung Japanese girlz is how they are all taught from early age the
merits of obedience, first to the family and later to their man. In this regard, doing "things"
to a young Jap girl is really a pleasure for a man. Things with anal plugs, dildos, sloppy
blowjobs, and legs wide open come to mind.
What are your favorite things to do to yung Jap girlz?
I like them to gimme good blowjob but I don't
like the way they pixelate the action when filming it.
--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi, Fran, Pandora » these are easily
ignøred misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-11-13 23:55:07 UTC
Post by Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Most odd thing about [it], I suppose, had something to do with the nature of reality and
consciousness, featuring youngish Japanese babes (fusky hawt!) in super short uniforms
which, from time to time, allows a fleeting glimpse of their delicious white underpanties!
Believe me, I had a boner right from the start.
The thing I really like about yung Japanese girlz is how they are all taught from early age the
merits of obedience, first to the family and later to their man. In this regard, doing "things"
to a young Jap girl is really a pleasure for a man. Things with anal plugs, dildos, sloppy
blowjobs, and legs wide open come to mind.
What are your favorite things to do to yung Jap girlz?
I like them to gimme good blowjob but I don't
like the way they pixelate the action when filming it.
I always watch the ones that aren't censored.