Walz roasted after declaring 'we can't afford four more years of this' at rally
Add Reply
a425couple
2024-09-28 22:40:21 UTC
from
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/walz-roasted-after-making-puzzling-gaffe-during-rally-four-more-years-this

Walz roasted after declaring 'we can't afford four more years of this'
at rally
The Democratic vice presidential nominee appeared to ramble about 'four
more years' of an issue at a Pennsylvania rally
Andrea Margolis By Andrea Margolis Fox News
Published September 21, 2024 9:43pm EDT | Updated September 22, 2024
6:17am EDT

Walz roasted for apparent 'four more years of this' gaffe during
Pennsylvania rally
Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz ambiguously said that the
U.S. could not afford "four more years" of an issue during a speech
Saturday, leading some conservatives to interpret it as an unintended
attack on the Biden administration.

Democratic vice presidential candidate Tim Walz told rally goers in
Pennsylvania Saturday ‘we can't afford four more years of this,’
prompting a wave of social media mockery.

During his speech in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, on Saturday afternoon,
Walz was discussing gun violence when he became distracted by an
audience member who appeared to need water. Walz, the running mate of
Vice President Kamala Harris, strayed from his speech to call attention
to the rallygoer.

"Things like we did in Minnesota, to have enhanced background checks and
red flag laws, to get guns out of there, to make a difference," Walz
described.

"And I still got my guns to go shoot pheasants in a couple weeks….We
need some water, can we get [a] check on him?" the candidate added,
while pointing at the attendee.

TRUMP'S GRANDCHILDREN STEAL THE SHOW AT NORTH CAROLINA RALLY: 'VOTE FOR
GRANDPA'

Democratic Vice Presidential Nominee Tim Walz Holds A Campaign Rally In
Erie, Pennsylvania
Democratic vice presidential nominee Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz speaks
during a campaign event. (Jeff Swensen/Getty Images)

Around two minutes later, the Democrat brought attention back to the
race and began criticizing former President Trump and his running mate
JD Vance.

"I'll bring her home here quick, folks: Look, Kamala Harris made it
clear these guys want to instill fear," Walz began. "They want to tell
you that [you should] just get over it, it's a fact of life. This is the
way it is."

"[Harris] simply has said it doesn't have to be this way," he added. "It
doesn't have to be this way. We can't afford four more years of this."

Walz then segued into discussing Project 2025, which the Trump campaign
has repeatedly disavowed.

HARRIS TELLS OPRAH ANYONE BREAKING INTO HER HOME IS 'GETTING SHOT:'
'PROBABLY SHOULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT'

Vice Presidential Candidate Tim Walz speaks at Laborfest In Milwaukee
Democratic vice presidential nominee Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz speaks at a
rally in Milwauke. (Jim Vondruska/Getty Images)

Although Walz may have been referring to gun violence or Trump's
rhetoric when he cited "four more years" of an issue, the ambiguity of
his statement led conservative commentators to roast the Minnesota
governor on social media for what appeared to be a criticism of the
Biden administration.

"Dude is campaigning for Trump now?" commentator Rita Panahi wrote on X.

"I’m with Him/Tim," Donald Trump Jr. jokingly replied.
a425couple
2024-09-28 22:46:56 UTC
Post by a425couple
Walz roasted for apparent 'four more years of this' gaffe during
Pennsylvania rally
Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz ambiguously said that the
U.S. could not afford "four more years" of an issue during a speech
Saturday, leading some conservatives to interpret it as an unintended
attack on the Biden administration.
comments include

mvose

I paid nearly $4 for a dozen eggs today. But we don't have inflation
according to Joe and Kamala.

harrisisanarse

Went to the grocery this morning.
1 stock Celery, 1 bunch of radishes, 5# of yams, 3# of bananas, 1 head
of lettuce, a loaf of bread, a pound of ham, a pound of cheese, 2 pounds
of boneless ribs.5 lbs of potatoes. a bag of trail mix, a small bag of
frozen peas, 5 boxes of Bigelow Earl Grey Tea (on sale).
Cost:
$105.49
I can't afford four more years of this.

fearlesslion

My consistent advise to everyone, but particularly to the undecideds and
independents:

On November 5, go to the grocery store. Purchase your regular
monthly/weekly amount of items. Observe closely how much you take home
compared to the money you spent.

Then head for the polling station.

NormanNormal

"[Harris] simply has said it doesn't have to be this way," he added. "It
doesn't have to be this way. We can't afford four more years of this."

For once, Walz was actually 100% correct. I don't want four more years
of this. Which is why I'm voting for President Trump.

keleeka

yes, no to 4 more years of this coming from the people who made it this
way. tired of the debunked Project 2025 nonsense.
Baxter
2024-09-29 03:02:56 UTC
Large grade AA eggs @2,29/doz at Interstate Fred Meyer

https://www.fredmeyer.com/p/fred-meyer-grade-aa-large-eggs/0001111060828
citizen winston smith
2024-09-29 19:45:14 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by a425couple
Post by a425couple
Walz roasted for apparent 'four more years of this' gaffe during
Pennsylvania rally
Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz ambiguously said that the
U.S. could not afford "four more years" of an issue during a speech
Saturday, leading some conservatives to interpret it as an unintended
attack on the Biden administration.
comments include
mvose
I paid nearly $4 for a dozen eggs today. But we don't have inflation
according to Joe and Kamala.
Sale items are not average priced items, dumbass leftard troll.
Post by Baxter
https://www.fredmeyer.com/p/fred-meyer-grade-aa-large-eggs/0001111060828
https://www.fredmeyer.com/p/simple-truth-kipster-large-grade-a-eggs/0001111011684?searchType=default_search

$4.99discounted from$6.49

https://www.fredmeyer.com/p/kroger-grade-aa-large-cage-free-white-eggs/0001111090406?searchType=default_search

$3.59

https://www.fredmeyer.com/p/happy-egg-co-free-range-large-brown-eggs/0088742200000?searchType=default_search

$5.49discounted from$5.99

https://www.fredmeyer.com/p/vital-farms-pasture-raised-large-brown-eggs/0086174500001?searchType=default_search

$6.79

https://www.fredmeyer.com/p/eggland-s-best-100-usda-organic-certified-large-brown-eggs-12-count/0071514171682?searchType=default_search

$5.49

https://www.fredmeyer.com/pl/traditional-eggs/0200300001?query=egg&searchType=default_search&taxonomyId=0200300001&fulfillment=all

https://www.fredmeyer.com/p/kroger-grade-aa-large-cage-free-white-eggs/0001111090406?searchType=default_search

$3.59
Baxter
2024-09-30 03:16:11 UTC
Post by citizen winston smith
Post by Baxter
Post by a425couple
Post by a425couple
Walz roasted for apparent 'four more years of this' gaffe during
Pennsylvania rally
Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz ambiguously said that
the U.S. could not afford "four more years" of an issue during a
speech Saturday, leading some conservatives to interpret it as an
unintended attack on the Biden administration.
comments include
mvose
I paid nearly $4 for a dozen eggs today. But we don't have
inflation according to Joe and Kamala.
Sale items are not average priced items, dumbass leftard troll.
Not a sale item - that's their regular cheap eggs
Post by Baxter
https://www.fredmeyer.com/p/fred-meyer-grade-aa-large-eggs/00011110608
28
https://www.fredmeyer.com/p/simple-truth-kipster-large-grade-a-eggs/000
1111011684?searchType=default_search
That's their more upscale (quality) eggs - often on sale, and coupons.
[...]
Yeah, they got a bunch of different quality eggs at different prices.
The cheapest are still $2.29 at Interstate Fred Meyer (Kroger) - NOT on
sale, regular price.
Baxter
a425couple
2024-09-29 22:40:53 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by a425couple
Post by a425couple
Walz roasted for apparent 'four more years of this' gaffe during
Pennsylvania rally
Democratic vice presidential nominee Tim Walz ambiguously said that the
U.S. could not afford "four more years" of an issue during a speech
Saturday, leading some conservatives to interpret it as an unintended
attack on the Biden administration.
comments include
mvose
I paid nearly $4 for a dozen eggs today. But we don't have inflation
according to Joe and Kamala.
https://www.fredmeyer.com/p/fred-meyer-grade-aa-large-eggs/0001111060828
Hey Baxter, Walz is your candidate for VP.
He is the one who claimed "U.S. could not afford four more years of this"